Tuesday, August 10, 2010

10 Days and Counting

Welcome to my blog! I have created this site in order to keep everyone posted during my 10 month stay in West Papua, Indonesia. So far I know that I will be leaving on Friday, August 20th at 10 am from Washington Dulles airport. From Washington Dulles I will travel to Chicago, Tokyo, Singapore, and finally Jakarta. After an orientation period in Jakarta (Indonesia's capital), I will travel to the island of West Papua where I will be living in a town called Kuala Kencana. During my stay in Kuala Kencana I will become a teaching assistant, teaching English as a foreign language to junior high students at an Indonesian school. I will make sure to keep this site updated on my whereabouts as I set off on my Indonesian adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment